Saturday 3 November 2012

Foodie Papers + Elements | One Little Bird

?New Here? Subscribe via RSS or Email and never miss a thing.?

I?m sort of in love with this. I love food. I?m named after food. This had to happen some day.

This time of year a LOT of hours are logged in the kitchen, a lot of love is shared in the kitchen, and a lot of food is shared between family and friends. Eating is definitely at the forefront of my mind, much the same way as buying bigger pants will be at the forefront of my mind in January.

To all my fellow foodies ? you don?t want to miss this one!

Foodie for the November BYOC

Foodie Papers | November BYOC | One Little Bird

Foodie Elements | November BYOC | One Little Bird


Save 30% Storewide | One Little Bird DSD Sale | Digital Scrapbooking Day

?

To celebrate Digital Scrapbooking Day my entire store, including these new releases, is 30% off!?Sale ends 11/5/2012.

Take Me Shopping!


|| LAYOUTS BY THE FLOCK & THE POLLYS ||

Stay tuned for information all all the?happenings for Digital Scrapbooking Day weekend!

Pin It

Source: http://frickonastick.com/2012/11/foodie-digital-scrapbooking-kit/

september 11 2001 september 11 2001 dr oz serena williams blake lively RG3 Espn Fantasy Football

No comments:

Post a Comment