Monday 21 November 2011

Chuck and Grimm Preview Videos!

TGIF my friends! Oh how I love the sound of that. I am about ready to make your Friday even better with some fantastic preview video of Chuck and Grimm. Who is ready to veg out in front of the TV tonight with Grimm and Chuck, I am! For those of you who are with me and are looking forward to some good comedy and drama then I have a treat for you, some sneak peaks of the two NBC hit shows Chuck is in its final season, sad but it is going out with a bang I tell you and tonight is no exception. There is a hit out on Morgan and Chuck is not having it, so he is going to flush out the bad guy. Oh that Chuck when he gets on a mission, it is pretty hysterical. Side note I am going to be really sad to see this show end it is really good. Next up we have the new show Grimm, which is another show that kind of took me a little to get into but I think I am there now. It is holding my interest more and I think the one airing [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/eDmrc5crusU/

bluebeard blue angels weather miami ohio state angus t. jones belgian malinois honey badger

No comments:

Post a Comment